Saturday, August 7, 2010

New laptop and having fun uploading pics



I just got a new Laptop and I downloaded all my photos from my old phone. I thought it was so cool because when I uploaded it was all done by date.
Any how some cool pictures that I would like to share.


I took this picture the day that we went into the hospital. I did not know that this would be the last day I was Preggers. Intuition.....

Andrew Driving to the Hospital with Contractions 5-7 min apart. (Oh man we were so nervous)


First Daddy, Daughter picture


Brooklyn at 1o days old. I think this was the first time I actually dressed her in an outfit. It was such a task when she was so small.

11 days

1 month


2 months

3 months

4 months

5 Months

6 Months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months

Well that was fun!!! Hope you enjoy. Of course check out the previous blog for Brooklyn's first Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. So great! I love them! I just uploaded the pictures off of Ben's old broken laptop and they were all from we lived out in AZ! It's so fun to come across old pictures you had forgotten about! The pictures of me pregnant with Devon that you took are so good!

    ReplyDelete