Saturday, July 10, 2010

Brooklyn's 1st Birthday Party

I'm 1!!!!!

Playing in the Beautiful grass that Andrew has worked hit butt off this year trying to make a fun place to play. Success


So it was the First of many, many more Birthday's to come and what a great way to celebrate Brooklyn's first year! BBQ, Water balloons, Family and Fireworks.
Uncle Andy took all of her pictures and we love the way they turned out.

We had a bunch of cute 4th of July Stickers so we matched for the day. Cute!
I love my girl she is sooo cute and fun to play and hang out with.

Brooklyn's Grandma Hare got her this cute Crown with a 1 on it for her to ware on her big day.

Brooklyn's Birthday cake and some of the yummy Cup cakes in the back round.

Umm what am I suppose to do??

Oh yes now I understand!!! CAKE YUMMY!!!
Oh I think this is just the classic picture! Every 1 year old has to have this pic!

Water Balloons

Fireworks were so fun. Kinda loud and Brook did not even get scared. Such a Brave girl.

Presents! Thanks to everyone that came and celebrated Brooklyn's Birthday and a wonderful 4th of July!

1 comment: