Saturday, May 8, 2010

Brooklyn Started Crawling


Brooklyn started crawling on 5/7/2010!!!! Andrew and I were just lying on the ground beside Brooklyn and we had our eyes closed taking little cat naps while listening to her play. I opened my eyes just to watch her and she saw a balloon about 5 feet away and just went for it. I was in shock!!! Right as she started crawling I whispered to Andrew "she's crawling" I did not want to distract her. So we both watched her for the first time. It was so amazing and I felt so proud of her. I know it will not be the last time I feel that way towards her but it truly was amazing to see and experience.
I love watching her grow. We are so blessed to have her in our lives.
This video is today but it was the first time I was able to catch her on film.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, how sweet. What a great Mother's Day present!!! Our Mary is about to crawl as well. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete