Thursday, March 25, 2010

Progress!!!











































Well we have made A LOT of progress on the yard and are SUPER excited to get this done! I recently went to Atlanta to visit my sister so I have not posted. (if you were wondering...) Andrew worked SOOOOOO hard on the sprinkler system while I was gone a he was able to completely fix and repair all the damage. WHAT A HUNK! Today we met at the Moon Valley Nursery and picked out our trees. I was prepared to only be getting 4 tress total but with the amazing deal Andrew pulled off (like always) we got 5. Oh man our yard is gonna be rockin! Any how here are some pictures so far.

1 comment:

  1. Awsome!! I love the picture of Brooklyn in the dirt mound. Lookin good, can't wait to see the end product!

    ReplyDelete